XIII
One day, one evening, an unprecedented night.
A celebration, in honor of Bob, ended much too soon. Owed my Umpässlichkeit because of the impending tests. No matter!
After the taxi driver in the city, the bus drivers still on strike, with expert eyes after reaching the final stop was formulated his equipment in inspection, he (it was a man) to the statement: "6 € makes" . Carried away The Ten was to pull out a "Let 8" thrown behind.
There I was, looking, for a refreshing walk. Only the kebab man (it was a man) was standing in my way. € 2.50 more later, the path was free, I Estimated 1500 calories richer. In the stomach.
On the way home apartment gene strange happened: a couple, about 19 Lenze counting, was in delirium, alcoholism, and embraced by love. The wobble is emphasized. They articulated unwiedergebbare sounds and leaned gene fence, which is sent to line the sidewalk. And she vomited. Her companion could think of nothing better to proclaim as follows: "I am the fence. I am the fence! I AM THE FENCE !!!!! Strange ......
inspired by beer, I was moved further to the home, cognitive displacing this event. My way led me to a traffic light, which I, the setting sun like auffand, bright red. I am not, however, sojourning. The co-driver of the police car, which caught me by this bold deed, felt impelled to give me a warning finger (waves), providing. Here he left (it was a man) it.
One howitzer same (full) I staggered towards my apartment. The way adorned songs, probably mean the metal ballads intoned. arrived at our destination, recorded a proclamation clearly Stadtwerke sprung, my attention: "In the case of a review we noticed that their garbage is not separated properly, this time we bring it down even more free Next time is a severe charge..." Empty threats? I will take a chance.
I'll love all the sequence (random:... Monique, Bob, Phil, James, Ben also Paul It was a beautiful adventure
Before these lines to fly again, I send them off, maybe they seem never otherwise.
Good night faithful readers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment