Saturday, December 19, 2009

Old Mtd Track Snowblower

XVI

The calendar tells us it, the weather mitlerweile also: Christmas is coming. This ominous festival, which played the highlight of my childhood. It was a very special efühl, which I can not describe. It was just Christmas. Anticipation, excitement, happiness, leisure. A mix of all that and much more.

The older I became, the more this feeling faded. It lost in quantity (it began later and then passed earlier) and quality (it had a lower intensity). This is normal, I think. The path from childhood to adulthood, blah, blah. And yet I am happy when I think back to those days and years.

I've always wondered what aspects of me feeling so far as possible again recall. Music, Weather, candles, jewelry, food, or odors will not work here. And yesterday I found out: Advertising for the Coca Cola trucks. These short spots manage to arouse the feelings and memories of that time back in me, if only for a short time. Strange as it already is, because I was never a big Colafan. But as long as it works, I'm not complaining.

After seeing the advertisement yesterday embraced a warm feeling of self-satisfaction of my heart. And the perception of external circumstances had changed. I could see how air flows through snowy from below above "snowed". And I was fascinated. For several minutes. Once set, dark was the sight of a big snow surface, which was irradiated by a lamp post, just beautiful.

Last night I was as happy as I was a child at Christmas. And I'm grateful for that.

How happy I would feel more Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment