XV
long I have written anything. Although it would be so much what I would like to write. I could really well. Must not, of course. Or is it? The function of a human individual, and his being lost between skill, will and must have been recently touched on this point:
http://journeytothecenteroftheword.blogspot.com/2009/12/ein-abend-weniger.html read
all means, to further understanding. Quasi basic text for this session. The basic reasoning is correct.
Sun: self-referentiality of the www: Check. Move on. Own thoughts. Try! How do I arrange
So my lack of authorship in recent weeks ...... ..... a?
a) Can factor: I have time. Am now a master. Unfortunately, only the arts, but still. I have something that I can write. I possess at least rudimentary, the ability to articulate myself accordingly. x (k) (left: x as a function of k) is therefore to be considered before a variable.
b) Do factor: First of all I have to do anything. I, for one flat wrong to another. Everyone must. Something. And it was only breathe ........ Weak, I admit. But it's enough. For illustration. I blog but does not. The question is: What have a blog, do not use if? This demonstrates first (weak) correlations between k and m. Also the expectations of others may (should) be included. Yet. The factor m is less important in my situation, and do not necessarily constitute autonomous. z (m) is less relevant.
c) factor will: I want to write. I want to tell me. But I want it enough? Here is the rub in the pan. The factor y (w) is clearly not strong enough, or, as likely in my case, from another (other) y (w), superimposed, so that within the time period t1 the factor [y (w) Blog] Write a lesser value is assigned as, for example, the factor [y (w) get drunk senseless]. The subjective perception of the blog writing will is stronger than the objective Blog writers want compared to other wool items.
Conclusion: I will not be enough, but do not know the.
-> self-knowledge.
Discious agree to you?
And while I have now written about why I do not write, that is, after all once again become an item. Nice1. There
a little bonus there: What else. Yesterday, casting, Oswalsgarten, station. 2 girls, geschätzte...12/13. so everything is not so easy nowadays. So that with the resources.
[START]
A: Alta, I remember this. Ischhab fully the memory of nem elephants.
B: What, ham good memories, oda was?
A: Yes, of course, ey!
B: Oh, crap about where to go, and then connect späta pure.
[END]
If it was irony, I did not understand, and it would have been awesome. But I'm afraid it was serious. What you meant. And then it just means:
Without words, just leave work.
Now!
0 comments:
Post a Comment