Friday, February 5, 2010

07 Honda Trx400ex Top Speed

XXI

Again is passed so much time since my fingers, like a cobra, rushed from the keyboard to write an entry. Even so long that I only had to look up what number this entry here mapped.

lack of time I'm just really not, but I find it just incredibly hard for me to motivate for an entry. What this is, I can not tell, I've also thought about yet nihct.

And I wanted to write about humor. What you find funny and why. And in general. An interesting conversation I had recently that is. Come. Maybe.

Today is about Widmann. Götz Widmann. And about the past. And today. Everything is intertwined, so write it anyway Wolfgang Thon. The need not to know, he translated fantasy novels, for example, by Dennis McKiernan, in the German language. Do not worry, do not you also need to know. So really McKiernan writes that everything is a mess, but just in English. But since I do not know how he expressed it, nor can imagine how you could put it (so that it sounds good), has to serve the clay. Quasi as follows: The clay makes the music. In the case earlier: The clay is doing the translation. Well.

Back to idol. He played here in Marburg (in the car, nice store, nice people, fair prices). But I must point out that a Life-Time Achievement unlocked was: besides idol peeing stand. So now, not mine. But certainly that of anyone. And we've talked briefly. I mentioned that I did since about 2002, not seen life have. He spoke of the old pub in Berlin "Tacheles" now has become too small. So for him. For aufteten. He is still clean as much as he has not increased. He now plays in the "SO 36". So it runs quite well. For him. Seems so. And then we talked about earlier time, as that was. Lovely.

His lyrics have changed somewhat, Götz has become adult. Do not worry, this is not a CD review. But it's all intertwined. Previously it was about Edward, or publican (the A4), now also provide a flow of experience and with his daughter in the texts. Nevertheless, Götz Widmann always clear than this on the disc (such as The experts call it sometimes, these days even more bits and bytes to recognize). The big hits from the past, happy to joint venture, are still best. Is clear.

It must be so somewhere between the 3rd and 4 Wheat are geese, since I was a little Melanchon. So positive, depressive, melancholy mood. I miss the summer time. But the day I would miss, I would live again as before. It's no longer hide in adulthood. And a little dreaming of the past youth, but that is only 6 years ago (was: the young, not the youth).

Everything is intertwined, and yet sometimes you need ghosts from the past to see certain connections. And when I look back once again in 2016, then I will be the period of life, which is now gradually beginning to fade, probably appear in a similar warm light, as now, the Summer of 02

0 comments:

Post a Comment