Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Do Red Ontario License Plate

Architecture needs time architecture provides the best soft skills for Entrepreneurship



Now I have posted here for ages long any more. This also shows that architecture is no longer my (current) focus. Architecture takes time. Architecture can also do this with 100 (Niemeyer ).

quite that extreme, I do not see it. I focus on other areas right now, but I find more interesting architecture, will certainly later in this area (also) something right and maybe make good.

architecture is inherently complex and an architectural firm to only 10 percent design, I mean even less often. I myself have many students in (Successful) architecture competitions and in the real world with fairly good architecture firms in quite a number of competitions and staff to understand for me for architecture and its processes-architecture enough air inhaled.

I currently still too much of their own energy, have things like, projects itself to implement stronger and faster architecture, (to create the alerts, construction processes, financial dependence on something, etc.) whether the complexity is not just more quickly, have I my energy on areas that are faster and more of our own design to be, directed.


So I have a few for me since 2008, sustainable enterprises founded. So I'm doing Entrepreneurship architecture. I can see objectively since, that even this much, "Business Administration" need only be considered in relation to this I make just more.


Many people have asked me since then how to do that, you do so totally different things now.


;-) Well. quite as it is not. First, architecture is the best program, you can do that. It is not about architecture itself architecture indeed is more than building-it's about the thought processes-thought-see things, design things to think through, plan to forge ideas, but also constructive and planned, think, create, think of innovative ideas , lateral thinking, question everything, want to change things that are worth supporting, maintaining, things that are not worth the constant change-do- ....-


are the most important soft skills needed by a good entrepreneur. Architecture is the most important soft skills (- which are important for other businesses / would be).


I personally, if someone wants to create a company that wants to create future innovative services, products or projects, should not you please study business administration is studying architecture. Business is good for the Business Administration, for the building up of ideas-the "idea of \u200b\u200barchitecture from the Business Administration - architecture is better.


yes and an architect is an entrepreneur, employer, ...- and also heads a company has an office (maybe even make a later architecture) that is also considered the other way around, is much (already) is equal da only just (have) thought otherwise.


Furthermore, do not build architecture. It's actually not a building.


Even with what I'm doing now, it's about the people.


Up in the architecture which does:

My site is hanszirngast.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment