" Carinthia lost forever " drummed the honorable Georg Holzer a few days full of emotion, anger, incomprehension and fighting spirit in the keypad, so a rousing contribution to the Carinthian Land Day on 10 afford to October. Lines that were not on the past without pondering whether polar bears. Therefore offer the following comments a form of replication that are not formulated for a change in the third person. "Carinthia is lost forever" with many aspects I can identify the content - in some areas I disagree, I would like to bring counter-arguments, questions, or perhaps one or the other approach.
I maintain that this development, this breaking can in principle be essential for personal maturation of individuals. This is not the problem, but it has to be why are so aptly: "If you went, never came back again." What's behind it? Why almost no one comes back? Are the only economic considerations, and monetary incentives to occupation elsewhere really that much better? Intellectual emptiness and mental inertia are a general social problem that is becoming increasingly obvious. And we all are at least partly responsible for this mess because we fall back into "internal emigration " or simply emigrate. Because we accept a culture of indifference and bigotry and just offend so do not want.
I am one of those who have moved out to Catholics around this -rural milieu behind. The refused to be captivated by the latent depressive tendencies. I have bathed in Swiss sulfur water, experienced Turkish tea time in the rock of Gibraltar laughed, cried if the beauty of the ocean that annoyed me about the Lower Austrian state politics (which is also doomed to mediocrity), the elegance Faroese Sheep admired, barefoot dancing on Broadway, indulged in Moscow several distillates and exceptional cultural achievements, am climbing in South African mountains, hiked with flip-flops through canyons and got insulted with broken Russian corrupt police officer, speaking on Austrian politics and the Orange Revolution, in townships even drink beer etc ...
I came back a few years ago to Carinthia. Maybe even me to prove that such a return can work without a moral to rot. Whether the exercise is successful, I do not judge. Whether I'm here to stay or Carinthia but there is just a stop and I will give up again? Currently, I agree with the threat of Georg Holzer: I'm staying here! Granted, I probably also somehow arranged with the states - but not with the responsible decision makers and leaders. Are listening to my criticism repeatedly / get read / view - in the form of small pinpricks . I will not allow anything new in this country is seen first as a threat. I will make others more aware of it and I do not ban outside the box can be. I will reduce my own prejudices and continue see the good in people and try to promote. This country is too beautiful and diverse to give it up to it once and pushed into the losers corner. That should and will neither beer guides, campground operators still succeed nor large farmers, or Kaiser-starter egg suppliers. Let us learn from the look in the abyss, we breathe the air flowing out of the trenches and we use it to give our voice heard rather than run away. Let us develop a common vision for this country!
And yes, there are a lot of this country better could represent direct and as streamers ingers, Dörfl ingers and Martinziganserln. One day they will hopefully get the chance to prove it. Will succeed only if we all work on it - parents, have teachers in kindergartens and schools, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, exile-Kärntner, returnees, Tourists, visitors, business people, intellectuals and dreamers, Tramps and clowns this society we hear again and seriously. Only then will we deserve the victory over mediocrity ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment