Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pregnant Belching Stories

dil (d) has lo love you ...

Dear Dr. Berlin,

I must make you a confession! Although it still so difficult to get the truth just has to light. I have sinned, and I regret it deeply. No, I was not part of your dubious mortgage business.
I had yesterday issued an unauthorized manner on your territory and was riding a mountain bike on the mountain Ulrich! And I've just ignored the clearly visible prohibition information for cyclists, but also feels like 17 times my saliva left by the wayside. Animals respectively hiking ( known also no longer wanted to) came through to me attributable to the violations of laws not to harm.

you might be noted to ask how it was possible that a polar bear learned how to mountain biking. Legitimate objection, but - you are probably best know to occur in this irrational society always such phenomenon and incomprehensible events. The metamorphosis from a semi-successful and pseudo-aristocratic financial juggler the CEO of a supposedly "systemically important" to carry out banking, is a wheel-propelled polar bears pretty close. Or?

"property need roots," they write in a strange policy statement . Therefore, bringing the number of roots on the way to Ulrich mountain summit, or is it only notorious law-breakers to fall? With me, you have failed - "Damn , I'm still alive", I can say. I am the way, come to my attention that you are always looking for talented PR consultant . I could offer you my services, that would be financially quite lucrative for you. I master the German language and can do so as if I knew what I was writing / talking about. The present text but it still sounds good, right?

"He enjoys high personal and professional recognition in leading business circles, industry and private addresses." The reading on the website of one of your (bogus) company. If I can do well, but would prefer the following variant: ". He extraordinary intrapersonal and industry enjoys reputation in elite spheres of economy and production, and nepotistic addresses" Sensational, do not you think? The polar bear as a master the linguistic high school. But if we are on revelations: your fashion style I always found rather tasteless .

"The absence of long-term concepts is a reflection of the lack of infrastructure and the cultural deficit," write more in your pamphlet. If it were only the cultural gaps that! This country but is missing much more - intellect and vision, for example. That reminds me of another bit ... On the way Ulrich Berg, I am also with one of your friends came by. At the Inn of the small Harald. You know - the recent three decades ago has become a member of the Carinthian Government, the young in his life, not much more than the parental land and restaurant, the premises of Klagenfurt "Almeida Mata from the dairymen Hari" and the now nationalized system banks, and the office and probably various body openings (as evidenced by the presumption of innocence) of its large instructor has seen. Sounds almost to the anti-thesis of a equipped with vision and cosmopolitan, boundless curiosity adolescents ... Excuse the digression, Doctor!

I would like to close by once again for forgiveness for my breaking the law, the completely unnecessary and arbitrary intrusion into your private Territory ask. Whether it will never happen anymore, I can not promise, however. There is no one was hurt - in my household budget and intentional acts are not charged tax payers ex post in the millions. I therefore hope that your esteemed understanding!

Sincerely,
Helmut polar bear

PS1: If the esteemed reader want to write to Dr. Berlin. Here you will get ... tberlin@berlin-co.com .

PS2: For the linked Handelsblatt article would say the polar bear yet, that the gentleman from Berlin breeds (or from Hannover), not only highland cattle but also sheep goggles. This knowledge comes from well-informed circles ...

PS3 for this entry is of course the Unschuldsvermtung!

0 comments:

Post a Comment