Thursday, November 2, 2006

Current Nys Drivers License Template

Köppel

For those who are eagerly waiting for an entry in this blog, I'll still be put off. I'm in the office and in the evening will have time to read the World Week in detail, the first comment is so not later than tomorrow.

What I have read so far, already, is the comment by Koeppel at the beginning and I think - you will not believe - both content and language well!

PS The only criticize what you could, that he is in a central criticism of Calmy-Rey is based on something, "what in the back rooms of the covenant" is confirmed. Such statements are difficult to check at all, unless it actually has access to these back rooms. Also an original language construct: What if you please to be a "back room of the covenant"? Lichtenstein? The room of Sami Schmid's secretary? Sami Schmid himself? (Ah no, that would "hillbilly federal ")...

PSII. A little linguistic mistake by Philipp Well I also have noticed (this is now really niggling, but typical for Switzerland, that not even speak to journalists accusative): "if he'd known, he had a (sic) third of the Pupils suspended ... (Cross out because I 'gebsn' has rightly corrected, see comments)

0 comments:

Post a Comment