Full of anticipation I have now bought at the kiosk, the world week, I expected an explosion of provocative and moving subjects, but non-existent. Even Engeler behave strangely rumbles. Since I have no items worth mentioning seems I am therefore quite along the lines of We Kurt Zimmerman, a quantitative content analysis with the methodology of counting sideline and a crude category grid.
So, we look at (*) only the first Part "This Week" that includes 30 pages (up to the readers' letters, including 2 pages of contents remain, ie 28 pages. Of these 28 or 14 (!), Which is only half, the important issue advertising paid.
Look Now let the main article in the first part here: Of the remaining 14 pages a little more than 5 or at least away something to do with domestic policies (aid to Eastern Europe-column, shock-education, managerial salaries and ETH-president), whereas the " Educational articles timeliness of any reference is missing (at least part of the so called "This Week").
Then we have a page Ackermann process (yawn) (yawn yawn) 1.5 or celebrity adoptions and 1.5 Since an added questionable process in Libya, but also has more filler character. The remaining 4 pages fill the long-running Mörgeli, soil and Zimmer man (at least the first two are entertaining) and 2 pages of "name" (taste).
so we summarize. Of the first 30 pages (cost without plan about 2 francs) are less Contents:
In the second Part "Magazine" we still find all 2 items of policy-relevant (Engeler and Armenia Part 3). Were it not for the Science article, once again to the (admittedly exciting) topic innate 'vs. trained 'and the cultural part, I would really ask for my money back.
Conclusion: thin, thin, thin!
Hopefully this is just a coincidence (Autumn hole, half the editorial staff suffering from flu, ...) and no initial impact of cost-cutting measures, otherwise I have to set this blog back faster than I like, because this booklet is not his 5.70 Fri value.
(*) WeWo connoisseurs have noted, even the jaunty "we" I took my lead from Kurt We.
0 comments:
Post a Comment