XX
So, the twentieth (true [find all fake here]), post office, a small anniversary, hurray hurray. There has still something here, what the / the faithful / s readers in (notice it, how arduous it is, so to not only write but to read it?) So richtich socks off skin. There are not. Ha!
But a warning:
Tonight is running (that will come from the days when films actually have are run, on rollers, so really:) comes in for a nice seven-movement, called "Girls Girls 2 dash loft or love." "Why the warning" You will now ask (not only me but also you [yes, my small, you great, so that in the German language] itself). Say (rather write), we (more like I do) it this way: You can trust me, (hint to my Sexus, gender, we had I any case, enough) I (na finally neuter) had fun the I comment , "film" of his / her time to see in the sneak, or (aha, the choice is now, so beware!) in excruciating, and I mean literally, one hundred and five (Felt it was a multiple exponentially) minutes to find out why women (Genderneologismus a stupid I am not yet come across) is for now really between a loft and the true (?) Has to choose love. I would take the Loft, the rest comes by itself.
that's really the stuff dreams are made of. Hollywood, ick Listen galumph, geremaked quickly, perhaps with Hugh Grant and ..... Julia Roberts. Then it not so expensive.
But seriously: Just do not! Trust me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment