Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whats Better Silver Eagle Or Silver Maple

XIX

Lately, I have the German television in its cultural significance so often denounced. Wrongly, as I have a few Minutes was allowed to learn. It runs: RTL, American Idol. And it is shameful. How can you show people wanting to seize this great opportunity, free, free produce, free footage only of such? Small and large errors are exploited hyperbeletisch übertriebenermaßen and again and again ridiculed.

Certainly it is the fault of the performers, and that it in formats such as American Idol is not about music, but hopefully now all become clear. However, the development of recent years is extremely unpleasant to watch. The feared by Adorno cultural decay through the medium of television seems, no, is as current and accurate than ever. But what are the CEOs in the transmitters do, forgiveness to send? The audience gets the program, which it deserves.

little tip on the edge here: DSF is currently on "Ninja Warrior". Whoever holds out the awful comments longer than 3 minutes, more than I'll ever be. In this sense: WICKED !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment